- Information Collection and Use
- Sharing Your Information
- Other Uses of Information
- Opt Out Policy
- Security Measures
- For Further Information
Information Collection and Use
- When you access the "Login" portion of the Site, you provide us with your login name and a password. Through this password-protected area of the Site, we offer you the ability to track the status of your order(s) with Wells and print reports.
- You can contact Wells by email with questions or comments regarding its products or services by clicking on the links within the "Contact Us" section. You must provide personally identifiable information in these e-mails so that Wells may respond to your inquiry.
- You may also request a quote or order by clicking on the link within the "Contact Us" section of the Site. You must provide personally identifiable information when you request this quote or order so that Wells may fulfill your request.
- Wells may use your personally identifiable information to get in touch with you regarding the status of your orders, to obtain feedback from you about your experience with the Site or with Wells or for marketing purposes including contacting you regarding additional products or services.
- Wells may aggregate your personally identifiable information with other information so that you may no longer be identified by the information. Wells may use this aggregated and de-identified information for any business purpose, such as determining preferences or trends of its users of the Site or for marketing purposes. Wells may also disclose this non-personally identifiable information to third parties.
- Wells may collect other information you provide or that is generated by the Site for internal purposes.
Please note that your use of the Site is subject to Well's Terms and Conditions.
Sharing Your Information
From time to time, Wells may make customer information, including your personally identifiable information, available to other companies whose products or services we think you might find interesting. Please remember that, although Wells endeavors to select only reputable companies who share our commitment to customer privacy, we are in no way responsible for the actions or policies of these other organizations. If you do not want to share your information with such other companies, you may contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Other Uses of Information
The only other instances in which Wells discloses your identifying information to third parties are:
- when it is required by law;
- when it is necessary to distribute materials that you request; and
- when you expressly request that your information be disclosed.
We may buy or sell operating divisions, companies or other business assets or be acquired by another company. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. You agree that we can share information with our legal and financial advisors and with third parties in connection with an actual or potential corporate reorganization, merger or sale of all or part of our assets, operating divisions, companies or other business assets.
Opt Out Policy
You can always choose not to provide information or to opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time. Send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work hard to protect the security of your information by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the current standard for secure transactions over the Internet. There are some simple measures that you can take to promote protection of your information. First, to help protect the security of your account, do not share your login name or password with others. Also, remember to "log-off" after using any of our on-line services when you have finished using the Site. While Wells strives to protect your information by using SSL and through measures to protect our system, such security cannot be ensured. Consequently, Wells does not ensure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
For Further Information
Dura-Bar Metal Services, 2195 West Lake Shore Drive, Woodstock, Illinois 60098