Dura-Bar Metal Services can quickly customize any of our alloys to meet your required specification. We have the capability to supply any size and any quantity. By having Dura-Bar Metal Services complete the first stage processing, you can remain focused on your core competencies and save time and money.
- Trepanning and spade drilling of full bars or cut blanks increases throughput.
- Starter holes and rough machining of large diameter parts reduces your cycle time.
- For larger jobs, specially-sized tubes save machine time. Buy the exact size required for your job.
- Pre-machined journals save time on roll and rotor applications.
- Net shaped flange dimensions save time on bearing and bushing applications.
- Net shaped parts by rough turning and boring means faster turn-around for your finished components.
- Reduced part weight reduces shipping costs and provides easier handling for your employees.